|See , or for other views.|
What follows, is a summary of the kit modifications, some of which will be explained further, with the other photos:
- removed all rivets and scribed some panel lines
- replaced the solid molded VHF loops on the fin with the unused VHF loops from a Hasegawa P-3C Orion
- replaced the kit engines/cowlings with something resembling the powerplant fitted to the RCAF Albatross
- modified a pair of Hasegawa F-102 aux. tanks to the larger style of aux. tanks carried on RCAF Albatross
- added all navigaton and anti-collision beacons
- blocked in and detailed nose gear, plus replaced all kit tires
- added complete cockpit interior, replacing kit's 'aged' interior
- "correcting" the kit's "oversized/toy like" details, where possible
- using the resin "Triphibian" option from the Leading Edge decal sheet.
A walkaround of this particular aircraft, can be seen in the
Walkaround section of our site.
Model by Scott Hemsley
Photos by Andy Irving.
Go to 1/72 main gallery