|See , or for other views.|
- the VHF antenna half-loops on the fin are from an unused option in Hasegawa's P-3C Orion kit.
- the twin DF housings on the foreward fuselage are "Contrail Airfoil Strut", shaped appropriately.
- the wingtip navigation lights are shaped clear plastic.
- the black wing walk is one of those engraved painting guides, that I filled in and masked for painting.
- note the single exhaust pattern on each side of the Wright R-1820-82's
Model by Scott Hemsley
Photos by Andy Irving.
Go to 1/72 main gallery